Jerrold R. Zeitels, M.D.En Español
Dr. Jerrold Zeitels, plastic surgeon at Associates in Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery believes being active and involved with his patient’s care is most important to ensure a positive outcome. For him, plastic and cosmetic surgery is more than a profession; as he strives to improve the health and overall appearance of each and every patient. Dr. Zeitels’s personalized approach to patient care is one of the many reasons he has earned the trust of so many happy patients.
Request a consultation:
Dedicated to improving the health and appearance of each and every patient, Dr. Zeitels understands that people have different needs and cosmetic goals. His primary focus is to maintain confidence and assuredness, to be accommodating and create a comfortable environment for each and every individual.
With his surgery practice in Springfield and Summit, he sees patients from Union County, Essex County, and the surrounding areas of New Jersey and New York. There are consultation times to fit anyone’s schedule.
Dr. Jerrold Zeitels, board-certified plastic surgeon at Associates in Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery offers liposuction to patients throughout New Jersey and New York who desire a more toned and slimmer body. Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that works by removing excess fat deposits and improving body contours around the abdomen, back, thighs, arms and neck. Liposuction may be performed alone or in combination with other procedures such as breast lift or augmentation, or other lifting procedures.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is becoming more and more popular among men and women around New Jersey and New York as part of a complete body sculpting process. For those patients who have lost a significant amount of weight or have had pregnancies that have stretched their abdominal area; a tummy tuck can be an excellent way to regain a flat and more sculpted midsection.
Dr. Zeitels offers a customized approach that:
• Focuses on the patient’s body type and current lifestyle.
• Utilizes the latest and most advanced techniques in recovery by using EXPAREL®, an advanced medication that can reduce or eliminate the need for narcotic usage.
• Can combine the procedure with liposuction of the back and chest for men, or breast augmentation for women to achieve a greater body contour.
For more than 30 years, Dr. Jerrold Zeitels has performed breast augmentation surgery on women from Union County, Essex County, and throughout New Jersey and New York. His individualized approach to cosmetic surgery means that you will receive the most up-to-date information about the types of breast implants and procedures to help you achieve your goals.
• Breast implant location, such as over or under the chest muscle.
• Incision location, to reduce the appearance of scars.
• Breast implant type, such as saline or gel, smooth or textured.
• Implant-related factors such as longevity, cancer screening, potential adverse events such as capsular contracture.
His philosophy is clear; your opinion and overall well-being matters the most. He will ensure you receive an individualized assessment to determine what’s best for you to have the most positive experience and outcome possible.